- Frame color: Matte Black
- Lens color: Prizm Maritime Polarized
- Fit: Standard
PRIZM POLARIZED LENSES
Prizm Polarized features the maximized contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
PRIZM MARITIME POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Green
The Standard Issue Prizm™ Maritime Collection was developed to specifically adress the challenges of water environments. Utilizing formulated dye compounding technologies, the lens technology emphasizes colors most sensitive to the eyes across varying light conditions. Engineered to reduce glare and separate colors to give you better visibility on the ocean horizon. Enhances greens and reds and filters out the shades of blue that overwhelm your vision on open water, and increases contrast to help you identify targets out on the water.
Forged with protection, shaped with industrial style, and built for speed, SI Shocktube brings ballistic capability to new levels. Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF 32432, SI Shocktube is composed of an upper and lower jaw to maximize impact protection. Simple lens exchange with an included hex-key, the product allows the user to swap lenses seamlessly. An Unobtanium™ nosepiece and thin ear stems makes SI Shocktube adaptable for the active needs of Military, Law Enforcement, or recreational shooting.
• Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
• Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
• O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection